Sandwich, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Other names||"Rebel Leader"|
|Alma mater||Vanderbilt University|
|Occupation||Personal trainer, fitness instructor, blogger, author|
|Known for||Blogging, Fitness|
Kamb has published three digital health and fitness e-books:
- Rebel Strength Guide
- Rebel Fitness Guide
- Rebel Running Guide
These programs are no longer available, and have been replaced by the Nerd Fitness Academy.
In 2015, Kamb released Nerd Fitness Yoga, a beginner's yoga digital guide.
Kamb has released two apps through Nerd Fitness.
- Paleo Central
- Nerd Fitness
- Holt, Kris (21 August 2012). "Steve Kamb's Nerd Fitness—improving lives 1 level at a time". Daily Dot.
- Earthwalkers Social Network (2011). "Fitness nerd travels the world on just $418". Earthwalkers Magazine. 1.
- Kennedy, Mark (18 July 2012). "Interview with Steve Kamb of Nerd Fitness (Plus Giveaway)". Healthynomics. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "The Sixthman Blog " Blog Archive " Bittersweet Symphony". Sixthman.net. 15 June 2010. Archived from the original on 14 September 2012. Retrieved 2013-01-09.
- Steve Kamb (9 December 2010). "How to Travel Around the World for $418". Gizmodo.com. Retrieved 2013-01-09.
- "Nerd Fitness Yoga is Now Available! | Nerd Fitness". www.nerdfitness.com. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- Kamb, Steve (2016-01-12). Level Up Your Life: How to Unlock Adventure and Happiness by Becoming the Hero of Your Own Story. Place of publication not identified: Rodale Books. ISBN 9781623365400.