From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Steve Kluger (born 1952) is an American author and playwright.
Kluger's writing is noted for its baseball, gay, and historical (particularly Second World War) themes.
- Changing Pitches (1984)
- Last Days of Summer (1998)
- Almost Like Being in Love (2004)
- My Most Excellent Year (2008)
- Bullpen (1984)
- Cafe 50's (1988)
- Pilots of the Purple Twilight (1989)
- After Dark (2001)
- TDA Steve Kluger interview, in The Diamond Angle, June 2004 (accessed August 2007)
- Steve Kluger Biography at stevekluger.com, (accessed August 15, 2007)
- Give me your tired, your poor ... or not, Steve Kluger, USA Today, Aug 1, 2006. (accessed August 15, 2007)