Steve Moore (musician)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Moore performing with Zombi in 2007
|Genres||Electronic, progressive rock, film score|
|Labels||Relapse Records, Eskimo Recordings|
|Associated acts||Lovelock, Zombi|
Steve Moore is a NYC-based multi-instrumentalist/producer/film composer best known for his synthesizer and bass guitar work with Zombi.
Moore also plays bass guitar for Brooklyn progressive rock band Titan, and has worked with Microwaves, Red Sparowes, Lair of the Minotaur and Panthers. Moore releases solo material as well, occasionally adopting pseudonyms (such as dance/pop alter-ego Lovelock). His solo work also includes film scores, predominantly low-budget horror films, and remixes for a wide range of artists including Genghis Tron, David Rubato and Camille.
- The Henge (Relapse Records, 2007)
- Fever Dream (Mexican Summer, 2009)
- Primitive Neural Pathways (Static Caravan, 2010)
- Light Echoes (Cuneiform Records, 2012)
- "Signal II" remix on Long Distance Poison's Gliese Translations (2013)
- Pangaea Ultima (2013)
- The Mind's Eye (2016)
As Gianni Rossi
- Gutterballs Original Soundtrack (Permanent Vacation, 2008)
- Star Vehicle Original Soundtrack (Permanent Vacation, 2010)
- Andy McNeil (19 October 2010). "The Steve Moore Interview". Blow the Scene. Retrieved 25 April 2015.