Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Steve Preeg is an American Academy Award-winning special effects artist.
He graduated in 1989 from Los Alamos High School.
- Oblivion (2013)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
- TRON: Legacy (2010)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)
- Flags of Our Fathers (2006)
- King Kong (2005)
- I, Robot (2004)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001)
- Beowulf (1999)
- Ri¢hie Ri¢h's Christmas Wish (1998)
- Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace (1996)
- "The 81st Academy Awards (2009) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- "interview with Steve Preeg". Retrieved May 12, 2015.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|