||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He made his American screen debut in Universal's The Scorpion King as Memnon, evil warlord and nemesis of Mathayus, played by The Rock. Following the success of his debut movie in the US, Brand’s work has included the HBO series The Mind of the Married Man, Stephen King's The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer, CSI, Human Target and more recently starring in the movies Treasure Raiders with David Carradine, Say It in Russian with Faye Dunaway, and XII.
He also appeared in the NCIS Season 2 episode, "Pop Life" as Ian Alfred "Bulldog" Hitch. He would later go on to guest in NCIS's spin-off series, NCIS: Los Angeles, playing Jon Craig in the episode, "Black Widow". In addition, he played Ned Baker, a fellow lawyer on Illinois' 8th Circuit with Abraham Lincoln, in the movie Saving Lincoln. Brand starred 2014 in the Drama horror film Echoes and was nominated at FilmQuest Cthulhu as Best Supporting Actor for this role.
In 2016 he is nominated Saturn Award for Best Guest Starring Role on Television by appearance in Teen Wolf.
- The Scorpion King (2002)
- Hellsing Ultimate (2006–2014) – Paladin Alexander Anderson
- Treasure Raiders (2007)
- Triassic Attack (2010)
- Hellraiser: Revelations (2011) (V) – Dr. Ross Craven
- Saving Lincoln (2012) – Ned Baker
- Teen Wolf (2014-2016) – Dr. Gabriel Valack Pending
- Echoes (2014 film) – Paul Wagner
- Secret and Lies (2015) – Joseph Turner
- The Order: 1886 (2015) (Video Game) – Commissioner Doyle, Lord Dunglass