Steven C. Wheelwright
|Steven C. Wheelwright|
|9th President of BYU–Hawaii|
June 23, 2007 – July 27, 2015
|Preceded by||Eric B. Shumway|
|Succeeded by||John S. Tanner|
Salt Lake City, Utah
|Alma mater||University of Utah
Stanford Business School
|Religion||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
Steven Charles Wheelwright was the 9th president of Brigham Young University–Hawaii (BYU-Hawaii) from 2007 to 2015. Prior to that appointment, he was a professor and senior associate dean at Harvard Business School.
On May 12, 2015, it was announced that effective July 27, 2015, Wheelwright would be succeeded by John S. Tanner as the president of BYU-Hawaii. In November 2015, he began a three-year term as president of the LDS Church's Boston Massachusetts Temple.
- "Steven C. Wheelwright, Professor, Emeritus". Harvard Business School Faculty Biography's. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "New mission presidents", Church News, February 5, 2000, retrieved 2012-03-01
- "BYU–Hawaii's Board of Trustees Announces New President", Newsroom, LDS Church, 2013-05-12
- New temple presidents, Church News, 16 May 2015.
- Clarke, Charlotte (May 31, 2015). "Women in Business — Marianne Lewis". Financial Times. Retrieved January 18, 2016.
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|