Steven L. Herman
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Herman is the author of a pictorial book, Bhutan in Color 2007: A Himalayan Kingdom through the Lens of an American Journalist.
- "Correspondents Report - US correspondents venture into nuclear no go zone 17/04/2011". Abc.net.au. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- Memmott, Mark (2011-04-14). "At Crippled Japanese Nuclear Plant: Sign Says 'Zero Disasters For This Year' : The Two-Way". NPR. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "Farewell Party for Steven Herman | FCCJ: The Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan". FCCJ. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "::::: Seoul Foreign Correspondents’ Club ::::". Sfcc.or.kr. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "Advisory Board". Waseda Marketing. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "Bhutan in Color 2007: A Himalayan Kingdom Through the Lens of an American ... - Google Boeken". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
|This article about an American journalist born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|