Steven Maeda is an American television writer and producer. He has written episodes of television series such as Harsh Realm, The X-Files, CSI: Miami, Lost, and Day Break. He has also served as a supervising producer on Lost and CSI: Miami. He was the executive producer of Lie To Me.
Maeda joined the crew of Lost as a supervising producer and writer for the series second season in 2005. Maeda and the Lost writing staff won the Writers Guild of America (WGA) Award for Best Dramatic Series at the February 2006 ceremony for their work on the first and second seasons. The writing staff were nominated for the award again at the February 2007 ceremony for their work on the second and third seasons, Maeda did not return for the series third season.
- Steven Maeda at the Internet Movie Database
- "Awards Winners". Writers Guild of America. Archived from the original on 2012-05-25. Retrieved 2007-10-17.
- "2007 Writers Guild Awards Television & Radio Nominees Announced". Writers Guild of America. Archived from the original on December 5, 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-06.
- NELLIE ANDREEVA (2011-10-24). "ABC's 'Pan Am' Adds Veteran Showrunner Steven Maeda In Anticipation Of Back Order". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2011-11-11.
- Lesley Goldberg (2011-10-24). "'Lost' Producer Joins 'Pan Am' as Showrunner". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2011-11-11.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|