Steven Rosenblum (born 1954), is an American film editor with about twenty feature film credits dating from 1987. He has had an extended, notable collaboration with the director Edward Zwick, and has edited all of his films since Glory (1989).
Rosenblum has won two American Cinema Editors "Eddie Awards" for Glory and for Braveheart (1995). He has been nominated three times for the Academy Award for Best Film Editing (for Glory, Braveheart, and for Blood Diamond (2006)).
- Steven Rosenblum at the Internet Movie Database
- "Alumni". American Film Institute. Retrieved 2013-07-14.
- Kilday, Gregg (May 24, 2011). "Film Editor Steve Rosenblum to Receive AFI Honor". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "American Cinema Editors > Members", webpage archived by WebCite from this original URL Archived 2008-03-04 at WebCite on 2008-03-04.
- "Franklin J. Schaffner Alumni Medal". American Film Institute. Retrieved 2013-07-13.
|This article about an American film editor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|