Steven Simon is a Senior Fellow at the Middle East Institute based in Washington, D.C.  Previously, he was the Executive Director IISS-US and Corresponding Director IISS-Middle East  and former United States National Security Council senior director, for the Middle East and North Africa. He was Hasib J. Sabbagh Senior Fellow for Middle Eastern Studies, at the Council on Foreign Relations. He was a Spring 2008 Berlin Prize Fellow.
- "The Price of the Surge", Foreign Policy, May/June 2008
- "Can the Right War Be Won?", Foreign Policy, July/August 2009
- "Why We Should Put Jihad on Trial". The New York Times. November 17, 2009.
- Daniel Benjamin, Steven Simon, The Age of Sacred Terror. Radical Islam's War Against America, Random House, New York 2002, ISBN 978-0-375-50859-2
- Daniel Benjamin, Steven Simon (2006). The Next Attack: The Failure of the War on Terror and a Strategy for Getting it Right. Macmillan. ISBN 978-1-4668-0325-1.
- Dana H. Allin, Steven Simon (2011). The sixth crisis: Iran, Israel, America and the rumors of war. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-975449-6.
- Robert Ford and Steven Simon Joining MEI as Senior Fellows MEI, April 23, 2014. Retrieved May 5, 2014.
- http://www.iiss.org/en/persons/steven-s-simon[dead link]
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|