Steven A. Tolman (born October 2, 1954 in Brighton, Massachusetts) is an American labor union leader who is the current President of the Massachusetts AFL–CIO. He is a former state legislator who served in the Massachusetts Senate (1999–2011), representing the 2nd Suffolk and Middlesex district, and the Massachusetts House of Representatives (1994–1998). Prior to serving in the Massachusetts legislature he was a commissioner for the Watertown Housing Authority and a member of the Democratic State Committee.
- "Member Profile – Steven A. Tolman." Massachusetts General Court.
- Public Officers of Massachusetts (2007–2008): p. 74. Massachusetts General Court.
- Sperance, Cameron (October 6, 2011). "Mass. AFL-CIO elects Steven Tolman as new president". Boston Herald. Retrieved 9 October 2011.
- "AFL-CIO head will leave Senate after casino vote". The Boston Globe. October 7, 2011. Retrieved 9 October 2011.
- "Special election set to fill Mass. Senate seat". Associated Press. October 14, 2011. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
|This article about a member of the Massachusetts State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|