|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
Stevens, Pennsylvania, is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, United States. The Stevens post office has ZIP code 17578. Stevens was named in honor of Thaddeus Stevens. It was originally also called Reamstown Station, due to its being the closest railroad station to the much larger community of Reamstown. By 1899, the community was just referred to as Stevens P.O.
The Schoeneck and Reamstown Elementary Schools, in the Cocalico School District, have Stevens addresses, as do several churches and the Mount Airy Kennels.
This section contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Stevens is the home of several small businesses. Among them are Golden Witch Technologies, a mom-and-pop business started by Russ Gooding, a college philosophy major who became one of the few professional rod makers in the world for fly fishermen.
Eberly Poultry, who employs about 70 workers at their processing plant in the Stevens area. The company started offering organic poultry about 1970, and since 1984, has been all-organic. They ship their specialty poultry products throughout the US and exports to Bermuda and the Caribbean.
Refreshing Mountain Retreat and Adventure Center is a for-profit Christian retreat and recreation center that began on the grounds of a run-down horse camp. They're the only 5-star canopy zipline course in Lancaster County, PA.
- Riviera Pizza & Italian Restaurant
- Two Cousins Pizza & Family Restaurant
- 1899 Map of East Cocalico Township  retrieved January 10, 2012
- Bamboo rod making, tools, cane and more, http://www.goldenwitch.com/ retrieved September 21, 2006
- Hook, Line and Thinker By Lori Myers,http://www.centralpa.org/archives/03julycentralstories.html, Central PA magazine, July 2003. Web page retrieved September 21, 2006
- Eberly Poultry website, http://www.eberlypoultry.com/ retrieved September 21, 2006
- Eberly Poultry history http://www.eberlypoultry.com/history.htm, retrieved September 21, 2006
- "History of Refreshing Mountain". Refreshing Mountain Retreat & Outdoor Adventure Center. Retrieved 2017-10-13.
- "5-Star Ziplines at Refreshing Mountain". Refreshing Mountain Retreat & Outdoor Adventure Center. Retrieved 2017-10-13.