From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The entrance of Stevenson Place
|Location||71 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, California
|Roof||103 m (338 ft)|
|Floor area||323,000 sq ft (30,000 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kaplan McLaughlin Diaz|
|Structural engineer||Glumac International|
|Main contractor||Cahill Contractors|
Stevenson Place is a 24-storey, 103 m (338 ft) class A office building in the financial district of San Francisco, California. The building was the winner of the 1987 Prestressed Concrete Institute Competition.
- Stevenson Place at Emporis
- Stevenson Place at SkyscraperPage
- “H5 Takes 53,400 SF at Stevenson Place - CoStar Group.” Accessed January 28, 2015. http://www.costar.com/News/Article/H5-Takes-53400-SF-at-Stevenson-Place/96548.
- “Office Space: Bankers, Techies Work Side-by-Side at Lending Club - SFGate.” Accessed January 28, 2015. http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Office-Space-Bankers-techies-work-side-by-side-5981528.php.
- "Bare Escentuals signs big lease in downtown San Francisco " Accessed May 9, 2016. http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/blog/2014/01/bare-escentuals-signs-big-lease-in.html