This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Stevie Boi was born in Augusta, Georgia but raised overseas. He reported in an interview that he grew up with parents who were in the Army and traveled a lot during his childhood. He started designing in 2007 and quit his job with the military to start his business selling eyewear. Boi's big break was landing his eyewear on the cover of Vogue Italia November issue shot by Steven Meisel's, plus an additional six-page spread entitled "The A Train", featuring pieces from his collection "Coexist". Time magazine conducted an interview with Boi. The interview brought great press coverage for Boi and his brand. He was voted number 1 on Time magazines "9 Dream Jobs That Actually Pay" list.
- "Fearless Fashion: Stevie Boi | The G R O U N D". Virginemag.com. Archived from the original on September 29, 2020. Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- Kelley Hoffman (2011-06-17). "Stevie Boi Thinks More Is More". Fashion.elle.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-14. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- "KarenCivil.com". KarenCivil.com. 2010-01-06. Retrieved 2016-01-12.[dead link]
- "Stevie Boi: A Dream Full Grown | An-Mag.com | Art Nouveau Magazine | Art, Culture, Style, Music, Ideas". An-Mag.com. 2011-09-06. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- "The A train". Vogue.it. Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- Hamilton, Anita (27 November 2012). "9 Dream Jobs That Actually Pay: Stevie Boi Eyewear Designer". Time. Retrieved 2013-03-19.