Stevie J & Joseline: Go Hollywood
|Stevie J & Joseline: Go Hollywood|
|Directed by||Earl "Slick 23" Barlow|
|Theme music composer||Hunnit|
"King Vs. Queen" |
(feat. Kornblum Charlie)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Running time||20–23 minutes|
|Original release||January 25– March 21, 2016|
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta|
K. Michelle: My Life
Leave It To Stevie
Stevie J & Joseline: Go Hollywood is a reality television series featuring Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez. The show premiered on January 25, 2016 on VH1 and is the second spin-off of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Overview and casting
Several members of Stevie J's family appear as supporting cast members in green screen confessional interview segments throughout the series. They include Stevie's children Stevie Jordan Jr., Sade Jordan and Savannah Jordan and Stevie's ex-girlfriend and Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta co-star Mimi Faust. P. Diddy, K. Michelle, Stevie's friend Tony DeNiro, porn star Skin Diamond, Grammy Award-winning singer Faith Evans, reality star Brandi Glanville, choreographer Laurieann Gibson, Stevie's oldest son Dorian Jordan, basketball player Tamera Young, radio host Big Boy, Russell Simmons, Stevie Jr. and Savannah's mother Carol Antoinette Bennett, Stevie's mother Penny Daniels, Stevie's father Moses Jordan and Stevie's youngest daughter at the time, Eva Jordan, would make guest appearances.
The series was picked up for a second season, but did not return due to Stevie and Joseline's separation. Instead, Stevie went on to star in a solo series, Leave It To Stevie, which premiered on December 19, 2016, and Joseline starred in her own special, Joseline's Special Delivery, which premiered on May 1, 2017 and documented the birth of their child.
||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|1||"L.A., The Stevie J Way"||January 25, 2016||2.55|
|Grammy-award winning producer, Stevie J, heads to L.A. on his own to produce his upcoming movie, That Time of the Month. Little does he know, his wife and potential co-star Joseline flew west as well.|
|2||"The Truth Hurts"||February 1, 2016||2.13|
|Stevie has a secret to tell Joseline but struggles with how to drop the bomb. He's worried about upsetting her while they are working on fixing their relationship.|
|3||"The Jordan Clan"||February 8, 2016||2.11|
Stevie J.'s kids arrive in LA.This episode marks the first appearances of Stevie Jr., Sade and Savannah.
|4||"Joseline Goes PG"||February 22, 2016||2.12|
|Frustrated with her manager-husband, Joseline books a performance at a G-rated event in Los Angeles on her own.|
|5||"Risky Business"||February 29, 2016||1.90|
|Joseline decides to find a new manager.|
|6||"Take Me to Church"||March 7, 2016||1.71|
Stevie is searching for peace in his family, but Joseline's latest snub leaves the Jordans further apart than ever.This episode marks the final appearance of Sade.
|7||"That Time of the Month"||March 14, 2016||0.98|
Stevie and Joseline's movie is back on track but the couple's flawed relationship stands in the way of making a Hollywood blockbuster. Mimi visits L.A with Eva.This episode marks the first appearance of Mimi.
|8||"ATL or Bust"||March 21, 2016||1.87|
|Joseline is loving L.A. but Stevie has some loose ends to tie up back in Atlanta.|
- "VH1 Announces Stevie J & Joseline Spinoff & New Season of K.Michelle: My Life - VH1". VH1 News.
- Joseline Hernandez [@MsJoseline] (7 Jul 2016). ""We just got picked up for #stevieandjoseline say goodbye to that"" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Stevie J [@hitmansteviej] (7 Jul 2016). ""Getting ready to film my new show, focused. #TheStevieJShow"" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Porter, Rick (January 25, 2016). "Monday cable ratings: 'Stevie J & Joseline: Go Hollywood' lands strong premiere ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (February 1, 2016). "Monday cable ratings: 'Love and Hip Hop' leads, 'WWE Raw' stumbles". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 2, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (February 8, 2016). "Monday cable ratings: 'WWE Raw' leads, 'Fast N Loud' rises". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 9, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (February 22, 2016). "Monday cable ratings: 'WWE Raw' reigns supreme, 'Better Call Saul' falls". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (February 29, 2016). "Monday cable ratings: 'Love and Hip Hop' leads the night, "Street Outlaws" falls". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 1, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (March 7, 2016). "Monday cable ratings: 'WWE Raw' wins the night". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (March 14, 2016). "Monday cable ratings: 'Better Call Saul' and 'Bates Motel' fall". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (March 21, 2016). "Monday cable ratings: 'Love and Hip Hop' leads, 'WWE Raw' falls". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 22, 2016.