Stevie Kathleen Ryan|
June 2, 1984
Riverside, California, US
July 1, 2017 (aged 33)|
Los Angeles, California, US
|Cause of death||Suicide by hanging|
Ryan was born June 2, 1984, in Riverside, California. At the age of two, Ryan and her family relocated to Victorville, where her parents operated a trucking business. In 2002, she graduated from Silverado High School.
At the age of 19, Ryan made the move to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Throughout 2006 and 2007, Ryan booked various commercial projects while also filming, editing, and acting in videos which she posted online.
Ryan collaborated with New Wave Entertainment in 2010 on the sketch comedy show Stevie TV, which parodied famous pop culture personalities and phenomena. The show was picked up by VH1. Stevie TV was cancelled after the second season.
- "Stevie Kathleen Ryan, Born 06/02/1984 in California – CaliforniaBirthIndex.org". www.californiabirthindex.org.
- "Victorville native lands VH1 show". Victorville Daily Press. 2012-02-18. Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "It Should Happen to You – The anxieties of YouTube fame". The New Yorker. 2006-10-16. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "VH1 Picks Up Weekly Pop-Culture Show Starring Stevie Ryan". Deadline Hollywood. 2011-08-24. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "VH1 Renews Sketch Comedy Series 'Stevie TV' For A Second Season Of Hilarity And Mischief". TV by the Numbers. 2012-04-19. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 28, 2014). "'Single Ladies' Canceled After Three Seasons; 'Stevie TV' Canceled After Two by VH1". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 28, 2014.
- "Drake Bell Mourns the Death of Ex-Girlfriend Stevie Ryan: My Heart Is Crushed". E! News Canada. 3 July 2017.
- "American star Stevie Ryan dies aged 33 by suspected suicide". Metro. 3 July 2017.
- "Stevie Ryan, YouTube and VH1 star, dead by hanging at age 33". Fox News. 3 July 2017.
- "Stevie Ryan Cause of Death: How Did the Youtube Star Die?". Heavy. 3 July 2017.
|This article about an American television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|