|Born||Stevie Kathleen Ryan
June 2, 1984 
Victorville, California, U.S.
Stevie Kathleen Ryan (born June 2, 1984) is an American actress. She formerly starred in the VH1 series Stevie TV. She was born and raised in the city of Victorville, California and graduated from Silverado High School in 2002. She moved to Los Angeles at the age of 19 to enter the entertainment industry. Throughout 2006 and 2007, Stevie continued to book various commercial projects while also filming, editing, and acting in videos which she posted online.
In 2010, Ryan was contacted by New Wave Entertainment after they saw an online parody Stevie made of one of their shows. Together they came up with "Stevie TV", a sketch comedy format parodying top pop culture personalities and phenomena. The show was picked up by VH1.
Stevie TV was cancelled after the second season.
- "Victorville native lands VH1 show". Victorville Daily Press. 2012-02-18. Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "It Should Happen to You - The anxieties of YouTube fame". The New Yorker. 2006-10-16. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "VH1 Picks Up Weekly Pop-Culture Show Starring Stevie Ryan". Deadline Hollywood. 2011-08-24. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "VH1 Renews Sketch Comedy Series 'Stevie TV' For A Second Season Of Hilarity And Mischief". TV by the Numbers. 2012-04-19. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 28, 2014). "'Single Ladies' Canceled After Three Seasons; 'Stevie TV' Canceled After Two by VH1". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 28, 2014.
|This article about an American television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|