|Alma mater||California Institute of the Arts|
|Occupation||Film director, writer, story artist|
|Years active||1995 - present|
|Employer||Walt Disney Animation Studios|
|Notable work||Prep & Landing series|
Stevie Wermers-Skelton is a Disney story artist and director. She co-directed with Kevin Deters the traditionally animated shorts How To Hook Up Your Home Theater (2007) and The Ballad of Nessie (2011), and the computer-animated television specials Prep & Landing (2009), Prep & Landing: Operation: Secret Santa (2010), and Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice (2011) for ABC. In 2011 it was reported that Wermers-Skelton is preparing a new Prep & Landing holiday special. However, as of 2015, it has not materialized. In February 2016, it was announced that she is co-directing with Deters a Frozen holiday special, scheduled to air in 2017 on ABC.
How to Hook Up Your Home Theater is the first Walt Disney Animation Studios release to have a female director credit. The Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice series garnered several Annie and Emmy awards.
- Pochahontas (1995) (in between artist: Grandmother Willow)
- Tarzan (1999) (story)
- Fantasia 2000 (1999) (story artist, story development: Pomp and Circumstance)
- The Emperor's New Groove (2000) (story artist)
- Brother Bear (2003) (story)
- How to Hook Up Your Home Theater (2007) (story, co-director)
- Prep & Landing (2009) (co-director and co-writer, voice of "Rev-Up Elf")
- The Princess and the Frog (2009) (visual development artist)
- Prep & Landing: Operation: Secret Santa (2010) (co-director and co-writer)
- The Ballad of Nessie (2011) (co-director and co-writer)
- Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice (2011) (co-director and co-writer)
- Zootopia (2016) (additional story artist)
- Olaf's Frozen Adventure (2017) (co-director)
- "Stevie Wermers". The New York Times.
- "Yuletide Adventure Continues". Disney. Retrieved December 3, 2011.
- "ABC to Air FROZEN Holiday Special in 2017; Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell & Josh Gad to Return!". Broadway world. February 9, 2016. Retrieved February 10, 2016.