Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||351 ft (107 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||678280|
The Stewart Volunteer Fire Department is located in Stewart.
By 1906, Stewert had a post office and a population of 200.
- "Stewart, Mississippi". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Fire Services". Montgomery County Board of Supervisors. Retrieved October 26, 2018.
- Poor's Manual of Railroads. H.V. & H.W. Poor. 1893. p. 562.
- Rowland, Dunbar (1907). Mississippi: Comprising Sketches of Counties, Towns, Events, Institutions, and Persons, Arranged in Cyclopedic Form. 2. Southern Historical Publishing Association. p. 733.
- Kern, Marshall K. (1963). An Investigation of Mississippi Iron Ores (PDF). Mississippi Geological, Economic and Topographical Survey. pp. 28, 32.
|This Mississippi location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|