|Full name||Stewart Kean|
|Date of birth||4 March 1983|
|Place of birth||Irvine, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|2008–2010||Queen of the South||60||(10)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 June 2013.
Stewart Kean (born 4 March 1983) is a Scottish professional footballer currently playing for Hurlford United in the Scottish Junior Football Association, West Region. He has previously played in the Scottish Premier League for St Mirren.
Kean signed for Ayr United at the start of the 2001–02 season to begin his senior football career. He made 93 league appearances and scored 29 league goals for the club. Kean signed for St Mirren in December 2004 for £20,000 and stayed until the end of the 2007–08 season. He made 113 league appearances and scored 23 league goals for the Paisley club.
Kean then signed for Dumfries club Queen of the South in May 2008 on a pre-contract agreement. He was released by Queens at the end of the 2009–10 season, having made 60 league appearances and scored 10 league goals for the club.
- "Buddies' Kean to join with Queens". BBC Sport. BBC. 14 May 2008.
- "Retained List". qosfc.com. 3 May 2010. Archived from the original on 7 May 2010. Retrieved 4 May 2010.
- Tait, Chris (29 June 2010). "New boy Kean to get started". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 29 June 2010.
- Tait, Chris (4 May 2011). "Six Morton players are released". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 21 June 2011.
- Bulloch, Terry (28 June 2011). "Player signing". Stenhousemuir FC. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Kean on Hurlford". Scottish Junior Football Association. Retrieved 28 June 2013.