From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Steyr is a city in Upper Austria.
Steyr may also refer to:
- Steyr (river), a river in Upper Austria
- Steyr-Daimler-Puch, formerly a large manufacturing conglomerate based in Steyr, Austria
- Steyr Automobile, a former car brand of this company
- Steyr Mannlicher, an Austrian-based firearms manufacturer
- Steyr AUG, a rifle manufactured by Steyr Mannlicher
- Steyr Tractor a marque of CNH Global
- Magna Steyr, an automotive manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Steyr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.