From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Church of St Helen, Stickford
|Stickford shown within Lincolnshire|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||110 mi (180 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Stickford is a village and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The village is situated near the A16 road and approximately 6 miles (10 km) south-west from the town of Spilsby.
- "Documents Online: Stickford, Lincolnshire", Great Domesday Book, Folio: 351r; The National Archives. Retrieved 4 June 2012
- "Church of Saint Helen". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 9 June 2011.
- "Stickford County Primary School". Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 9 June 2011.
- "Shaws Mill". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 9 June 2011.
- Historic England. "Shaws Mill (498459)". PastScape. Retrieved 9 June 2011.