Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||1,955 ft (596 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||484733|
A post office opened at Stickney in 1898 and remained in operation until 1913.
Stickney lies at the intersection of NW 190 Road, a paved east–west county road, and NW 30 Avenue, an unpaved north–south county road.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Stickney, Kansas
- "General Highway Map - Barton County, Kansas" (PDF). Kansas Department of Transportation. 1980. Retrieved 2015-07-17.
- "Stickney, KS [Street View]". Google Maps. Retrieved 2015-07-17.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961". Kansas Historical Society. Archived from the original on October 9, 2013. Retrieved August 2, 2014.
- "General Highway Map - Barton County, Kansas". Kansas Department of Transportation. 2009. Retrieved 2015-07-22.
- "2003-2004 Official Transportation Map" (PDF). Kansas Department of Transportation. 2003. Retrieved 2015-07-22.
|This article about a location in Barton County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|