|Founder||Kim Rahbek Hansen, Jens Rahbek Hansen and Thor Andersen|
|Copenhagen and London|
|Rod McKie (CEO)|
Sticks'n'Sushi is a Copenhagen-based restaurant and take-away chain specialising in sushi and yakitori sticks. It consists of 12 restaurants in the Greater Copenhagen area and 8 restaurants in the UK. A restaurant in Berlin opened in 2017.
Created by the Danish-Japanese brothers Jens and Kim Rahbek Hansen alongside their mother Keiko and their brother-in-law Thor Andersen, the first Sticks'n'Sushi opened on Nansensgade (No. 59) on 22 March 1994. It has been followed by more restaurants in the Greater Copenhagen area.
The first Sticks'n'Sushi in London opened on Wimbledon Hill Road in March 2012. In May 2013, the owners raised capital for further expansion abroad through the sale of a 49% share of their company to Maj Invest Equity . The second Sticks'n'Sushi in London opened on Henrietta Street in Covent Garden in October 2013. In 2015, a Sticks'n'Sushi opened in a listed building on the corner of Nelson Road and King William Walk in the heart of Greenwich, close to Maritime Museum, Cutty Sark and Greenwich Park The next opening was at the new Crossrail station in Canary Wharf, here Sticks"n'Sushi served a Japanese Danish fusion breakfast for the 1st time. On the 7th May 2016 Sticks’n’Sushi Cambridge opened its doors. On 24 November 2017 Sticks’n’Sushi opened in Westgate Oxford. The seventh UK restaurant opened in Victoria on 8th Dec 2017. In October 2018 they opened their largest UK restaurant to date in Chelsea on the Kings Road, this was also the first restaurant to have a private dining room for the UK.
In 2017 the company became even more international by opening in Germany. The restaurant was opened in Berlin on Potsdamer Straße.
- "Fra Nansensgade til London og Berlin: Dansk sushiimperium nærmer sig milepæl". Berlingske (in Danish). Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "Dansk sushi vil indtage London". Politiken (in Danish). Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- "Kapitalfond køber halv sushikæde". Berlingske (in Danish). Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- "Danish Sticks'n'Sushi opens in Covent Garden". Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark (in Danish). Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- "Sticks n Sushi recently opened in Greenwich". Greenwich Hospital (in Danish). Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Pedersen, Simon Lundby. "STICKS'N'SUSHI TO OPEN IN WESTGATE, OXFORD | Others' News | Home". www.ducc.co.uk. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "Sticks'n'Sushi to move into Nova Victoria this month". bighospitality.co.uk. Retrieved 16 December 2017.