Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stiff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stiff may refer to:
- Stiff, a human corpse
- Ellis Maughan, founder of Stiffism
- Stiffness, a material's resistance to bending
- Stiff (novel), a novel by Shane Maloney in his Murray Whelan series
- Stiff (professional wrestling), how a wrestler attacks an opponent
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, a book by Mary Roach
- Stiff Records, a British record label
- Seattle's True Independent Film Festival (STIFF), an annual event
- Jimmy Stiff, former member of American rock band Jackyl
- Stiff (album), an album by Austin Psychedelic Rock band White Denim.
- Stiff, an expression in the food and beverage industry, and some other industries, for not receiving a tip or full payment.
- Stiff diagram, in hydrogeology and geochemistry, a way of displaying water chemistry data
- Stiff equation, an ordinary differential equation that exhibits behaviour at two widely different scales
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stiff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.