April 5, 1969 |
|Alma mater||Art Center College of Design|
|Occupation||CEO and founder of Fashion Net|
Stig Harder (born April 5, 1969) is the founder of Fashion Net and of Lumière, an online magazine. Harder was born in Flekkefjord, Norway, and graduated from Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, California, in 1991.
Harder launched Fashion Net in Paris in January 1995, when he was 25 years old. It was the first fashion site on the Internet. In October of the same year, he launched Lumière.
- HENNE (Norwegian women's magazine). 2002. "Norgestoppen: Gründer på nett" ("Norway's Top: Internet Pioneer") p. 17.
- Nirupama Pundir (2007). Fashion Technology: Today and Tomorrow. New Delhi: Mittal. p. 9.
- Harper's Bazaar. July, 1995. p. 144.
- Our members. The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences. Accessed January 2014.
- http://www.iavisarts.org/member-directory.php#h Member directory]. International Academy of the Visual Arts. Accessed January 2014.
- The FWA – Judge's Archive. The FWA. Accessed January 2014.