Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stiletto or stilettò in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stiletto may refer to:
- Stiletto, a type of dagger
- stitching awl, a tool used in sewing
- Stiletto heel, a type of footwear
- Stiletto snake, a common name for a family of venomous snakes found in Africa and the Middle East
- Stiletto feminism
- M80 Stiletto, a prototype naval ship proposed for the United States Navy SEALs
- UR-100N, a Russian intercontinental ballistic missile, also known as the "S-19 Stiletto"
- USS Stiletto (1885), a wooden torpedo boat
- X-3 Stiletto, experimental jet by Douglas Aircraft
- Films and television
- Stiletto (1969 film)
- Stiletto (2008 film)
- "Stiletto", an episode of Smallville; also alternate identity of Lois Lane in that episode
- Stiletto Mafiosa, a recurring character in the TV series, Danger Mouse
- The Stiletto Formal, an experimental-indie band
- Stiletto (album), an album by Lita Ford
- "Stiletto", a song by Billy Joel from the album 52nd Street
- Stiletto, an Australian group who released Licence to Rage in 1978, which peaked at number 93 on the Australian Kent Music Report.
- "Stilettos", a 2005 song by Crime Mob
- "Stilettos", a 2015 song by Kelsea Ballerini
- "Stilettos", a 2010 single by Sirens
- Stiletto (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Stiletto (novel), 2016 novel by Daniel O'Malley
- Stiletto, 1960 by Harold Robbins
- Sirius Stiletto 100, Sirius satellite radio portable unit
- Sirius Stiletto 2, Sirius satellite radio portable unit
- Sunbeam Stiletto, a British motor car
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stiletto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.