Still Water (sculpture)
The sculpture in 2011
|Dimensions||10 m (33 ft)|
|Location||Marble Arch, London, England|
The 33 feet (10 m) piece was commissioned to replace an earlier and similar, but slightly smaller, work, Horse at Water XV. This was installed at the same site temporarily, but then moved to Daylesford, Gloucestershire, the home of Sir Anthony and Lady Carole Bamford, who had commissioned it.
- Bridgewater, Daisy (6 Jun 2013). "Interiors: Nic Fiddian-Green's idyllic family home". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Surrey". Countryfile. 2014-01-12. BBC.
- "Still Water at Marble Arch". Marble Arch London. 11 August 2020.
- "US-Sanctioned Syrian Businessman Brings Back 'British Statue' to Damascus". aawsat.com. 24 September 2020.
- Media related to Still Water sculpture at Wikimedia Commons
- Still Water at NicFiddianGreen.com
- What to see near Marble Arch: a guide to London by tube (2013), The Guardian
|This article about a sculpture in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|