Still Water (sculpture)
The sculpture in 2011
|Dimensions||10 m (33 ft)|
|Location||Marble Arch, London, England|
The 33 feet (10 m) piece was commissioned to replace an earlier and similar, but slightly smaller, work, Horse at Water. This was installed at the same site temporarily, but then moved to Daylesford, Gloucestershire, the home of Sir Anthony and Lady Carole Bamford, who had commissioned it.
It is a great honour that Westminster city council have made this a permanent work of art for the city. I am humbled that so many people have written to me and that I am still able to uplift and inspire people as they pass by, rushing to work.
- Bridgewater, Daisy (6 Jun 2013). "Interiors: Nic Fiddian-Green's idyllic family home". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Surrey". Countryfile. 2014-01-12. BBC.
- "On his high horse: Artist who crafted 35ft horse's head sculpture scales new heights to clean prominent London landmark himself". Daily Mail. October 14, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2014.
- Media related to Still Water sculpture at Wikimedia Commons
- Still Water at NicFiddianGreen.com
- What to see near Marble Arch: a guide to London by tube (2013), The Guardian
|This sculpture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|