|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Sarah Hamilton|
Stillwater, briefly known as Golden Willow, is a future neighbourhood in Southwest Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Subdivision and development of the neighbourhood will be guided by the Stillwater Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). It is located within the Riverview area of Edmonton and was originally considered Riverview Neighbourhood 2 within the Riverview Area Structure Plan (ASP). Stillwater is bounded on the north by The Uplands, east by River's Edge, southeast and south by Grandisle, and west by Parkland County.
The five future neighbourhoods in Riverview were originally named by Edmonton's Naming Committee on June 25, 2015, with Riverview Neighbourhood 2 being named Golden Willow. The developers of Golden Willow and two other adjacent future neighbourhoods subsequently appealed three of neighbourhood names to City Council's Executive Committee. The Executive Committee overturned the naming decisions for the three neighbourhoods and Golden Willow was renamed Stillwater.
- City of Edmonton Ward & Standard Neighbourhoods (PDF) (Map). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 7, 2017.
- "Stillwater Neighbourhood Structure Plan" (PDF). City of Edmonton. August 22, 2016. Retrieved February 7, 2017.
- City of Edmonton Plans in Effect (PDF) (Map). City of Edmonton. October 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2017.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 7, 2017.
- "Riverview Area Structure Plan (Office Consolidation)" (PDF). City of Edmonton. September 2015. Retrieved February 7, 2017.
- "Naming Committee: Minutes" (PDF). City of Edmonton Naming Committee. June 23, 2015. p. 2. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- Elise Stolte (March 22, 2016). "Edmonton councillors side with developers to name new neighbourhoods Stillwater and Rivers Edge (no apostrophe)". Edmonton Journal. Postmedia Network Inc. Retrieved February 4, 2017.
- Approved Neighbourhood Names: Riverview ASP (PDF) (Map). City of Edmonton: Naming Committee. March 22, 2016. Retrieved February 4, 2017.