Stillwater Township School District
|Stillwater Township School District|
|904 Stillwater Road
Stillwater, NJ 07875
|Business administrator||René Metzgar|
|Students and staff|
|Enrollment||641 (as of 2014-15)|
|District Factor Group||FG|
The Stillwater Township School District is a community public school district that serves students in pre-Kindergarten through sixth grade from Stillwater Township, in Sussex County, New Jersey, United States.
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "FG", the fourth-highest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
Students in seventh through twelfth grade for public school attend Kittatinny Regional High School located in Hampton Township, which serves students who reside in Fredon Township, Hampton Township, Sandyston Township and Walpack Township. The high school is located on a 96-acre (39 ha) campus in Hampton Township, about seven minutes outside of the county seat of Newton. As of the 2014-15 school year, the high school had an enrollment of 1,079 students and 97.0 classroom teachers (on an FTE basis), for a student–teacher ratio of 11.1:1. Kittatinny Regional High School was recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in 1997-98.
The Stillwater Township School had an enrollment of 348 students as of the 2014-15 school year.
- Marissa Cramer, Principal
- Matthew Robinson, Superintendent
- René Metzgar, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- District information for Stillwater Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 7, 2016.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed December 8, 2014.
- Kittatiny Regional School District 2015 Report Card Narrative, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed May 28, 2016. "Located in beautiful, rural Sussex County in northwest New Jersey, Kittatinny Regional School District serves the five municipalities of Fredon Township, Hampton Township, Sandyston Township, Stillwater Township and the Township of Walpack. The District is comprised of 125 square miles and has a school population of approximately 1100 students."
- School data for Kittatinny High School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 12, 2016.
- Blue Ribbon Schools Program: Schools Recognized 1982-1983 through 1999-2002 (PDF), United States Department of Education. Accessed February 20, 2013.
- School Data for the Stillwater Township School, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed March 16, 2017.
- School Administration, Stillwater Township School District. Accessed March 16, 2017.
- New Jersey School Directory for Sussex County, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed December 29, 2016.
- Stillwater Township School
- Stillwater Township School's 2015–16 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- School Data for the Stillwater Township School, National Center for Education Statistics
- Kittatinny Regional High School