|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- For the medical procedure, see Surgical suture.
Stitches is a Canadian retailer and a division of YM Inc. The first Stitches store was founded in Toronto in 1975 along with YM Inc. by entrepreneur Michael Gold. Stitches currently has over 170 locations across Canada. Stitches carries styles for the youth demographic.
- 1975 Opening of the first Stitches store
- 1987 Introduction of a private label collection
- 1998 National retailer status with a presence in all Canadian provinces
- 2007 Introduction of the New Concept store.
Since then most of its stores have been renovated.
There are Stitches stores in the following locations:
- North Bay
- New Liskeard
- Owen Sound
- St. Catharines
- St. Thomas
- Smiths Falls
- Stoney Creek
- Thunder Bay
- Wasaga Beach
- Quebec City
- Thetford Mines
Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Stitches - Stitches official website.