|Full name||Stivi Frashëri|
|Date of birth||29 August 1990|
|Place of birth||Korçë, Albania|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 September 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 November 2014
Frashëri joined the youth setup of his local side Skënderbeu Korçë as a 14 year old, where he remained for two years until 2007, which was when he moved to Greece to sign for Aris Thessaloniki. He joined the youth team at Aris Thessaloniki, but he was also invited to train with the first team after impressing in youth games for the club. He spent three years in Greece with Aris Thessalonik before leaving the club in the summer of 2010 with the desire to move back to Albania and play regular first team football for the first time in his career.
Frashëri joined newly promoted Albanian Superliga side Bylis Ballsh after returning to Albania, and he immediately established himself as a first team regular at the age of 20, despite competition from veteran goalkeeper and former Nigeria international Ndubuisi Egbo. In his debut season in Albania he made 22 league appearances out of a possible 33, as he helped his side finish in a respectable 6th out of 12 teams. The following season he remained the first choice goalkeeper, ahead of Ndubuisi Egbo once again and new signing Eduard Miço, as he featured in 15 out of 26 league games to help his side finish 6th out of 14 teams. His side struggled in a relegation battle during the 2012–13 season, but he managed to help Bylis Ballsh escape relegation by just a single point. After being knocked out of the Albanian Cup in the quarter finals in two consecutive campaigns, Frashëri helped his side reach the final against Laçi, which they ultimately lost as Frashëri conceded a goal in 119th minute of the game which had gone into extra time. The 2013–14 season proved to be one of the most difficult of his career, as he struggled to regain his place as first choice goalkeeper, and his side were disqualified from the Albanian Superliga due to an incident involving the club's president and Albanian Football Association officials that resulted in mass brawl. After the club was disqualified from the Albanian Superliga, Frashëri, much like the rest of the first team squad began looking for new clubs to join the following season.
In June 2014 Tirana were looking for a concrete replacement of Ilion Lika who left for Flamurtari Vlorë and they saw Frashëri as ideal replacement, where he was a Free agent. During the same month Kukësi, a fellow Albanian Superliga club, showed interest about him but he definitivily was convinced to choose Tirana, where he declared that will sign for the club. He made it his debut on 24 August 2014 against Apolonia Fier in the opening match of the 2014–15 season, where he played the full 90-minutes match and managed to keep the clean sheet, as Tirana won the match 3–0.
In the Derby match against Partizani Tirana, Frashëri made a mistake during a shoot and the Partizani Tirana striker Stevan Račić scored a goal which resulted decisive for the match as Partizani Tirana won the match 1–2. He was criticised too much after the match, where also the coach Gugash Magani declared that Frashëri can not cope with such pressure match. After that Frashëri was sit on the bench for next match and then in a status update in his Facebook fanpage, Frashëri accused KF Tirana and his team mates for being hardly offended by them. On 17 March 2015, KF Tirana announced to have suspend Frashëri for 3 months due to his accuses against the club. But despite this negative situation, Frashëri made a short declaration where he said that will not leave Tirana.
Then Frashëri returned to participate in the Albanian Cup match against Laçi on 8 April 2015, but just on the bench because Tirana gave the starting place Edvan Bakaj. He returned playing again in the starting line up on 9 May 2015 against Skënderbeu Korçë where he managed to keep the clean sheet in a goalless draw.
Return to Bylis Ballsh
On 31 January 2016, on the deadline day of that transfer window, Frashëri returned to Bylis Ballsh by signing a contract until the end of the season. He made his return debut on 6 February by keeping a clean sheet in team's 4–0 home victory against the fellow relegation strugglers Tërbuni Pukë. In the next match against his former employee Tirana, the players of Tirana refused to shake Frashëri's hand before the start of the match, which led FSHF to fine the club for its players behaviour. Frashëri played 16 matches until the end of the season, keeping seven clean sheets, which were not enough as Bylis Ballsh was relegated back to Albanian First Division after only one season.
On 2 September 2016, Frashëri joined Flamurtari Vlorë as a free agent, signing until June 2017, rejoining his former Tirana boss Gugash Magani. After appearing in 11 league matches during the season, Frashëri left the team after the end of the season, where Flamurtari narrowly escaped relegation.
Frashëri made it his UEFA competition debut as a 16-year-old with the Albania national under-17 football team on 15 October 2006 in a 1–4 loss against Finland U-17, match valid for the 2007 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualifying round. He played in all 3 matches valids for the Group 9 including the 1–1 draw against Israel U-17 on 17 October 2006 and in the 0–2 loss against Poland U-17 on 20 October 2006.
Frashëri called up in the Albania national under-19 football team to participate in the 2009 UEFA European Under-19 Championship qualifying round starting from 8 October 2008. He debuted with Albania U19 in the opening match against England finished in the 3–0 loss. He continued playing in another match of the tournament, two days later in the 5–0 loss against Serbia. For the 3rd and last match against Northern Ireland U-19 he sat on the bench since the match was no valid for the tournament anymore and his place was left for fellow goalkeeper Elson Demi.
Frashëri was called up for the first time in the under-21 squad by coach Artan Bushati 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifying match against Azerbaijan on 4 September 2010, but he was an unused substitute behind the first choice Shpëtim Moçka.
In the next European U-21 tournament, the 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualification, Frashëri played every minute in all 8 matches of the Group 6.
Frashëri received his first senior call-up at the senior by coach Gianni De Biasi for the friendly matches against France and Italy on 14 and 18 November 2014 and this to replace the fellow Albanian Superliga goalkeeper of Partizani Tirana, Alban Hoxha, which had some issue family problems. He was an unused substitute as a 3rd choice 23rd shirt number behind of the starter Etrit Berisha and Orges Shehi for both matches.
- As of 6 August 2015
|Aris Thessaloniki||2009–10||Superleague Greece||0||0||0||0||—||—||0||0|
|Bylis Ballsh||2010–11||Albanian Superliga||22||0||2||0||—||—||24||0|
|KF Tirana||2014–15||Albanian Superliga||27||0||1||0||—||—||28||0|
- As of 14 November 2014
|Albania national team|
- Bylis Ballsh
- Laçi 1–0 Bylis
- "Portieri Frashëri në pritje të Tiranës" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 13 June 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Frashëri: Kukësi është kapitull i mbyllur, Tirana më bindi" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 21 June 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Tirana vs. Apolonia Fier 3 – 0". Soccerway. 24 August 2014. Retrieved 24 August 2015.
- Adela Merko (25 August 2014). ""Fluturon" Tirana, gola dhe spektakël ndaj Apolonisë. Magani: S'duhet të shpërdoronim" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- Glendi Tafaj (14 March 2015). "Qielli i kuq pushton " Qemal Stafën ", Partizani fiton derbin" [Red sky invades "Qemal Stafa", Partizani wins the derby] (in Albanian). Ora Sport. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Adela Merko (14 March 2015). "Magani: Gabova me Frashërin, humbje e rëndë, tani do rishoh pozicionin tim" [Magani: I made a mistake with Frashëri, heavy defeat, now I'll see my position] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "E ulin në stol, Stivi Frashëri shpërthen në "Facebook": Te Tirana më shajnë nga nëna!" [They benched him, Stivi Frashëri explodes on "Facebook": At Tirana they swear me at mother] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 15 March 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Akuzoi klubin, pezullohet për 3 muaj Stivi Frashëri, portieri drejt largimit nga bardheblutë" [Accused the club, Stivi Frashëri suspended for 3 months, the keeper towards leaving white&blues] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 17 March 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Reagon Frashëri: Nuk largohem nga Tirana" [Frashëri reacts: I will not leave Tirana] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 27 March 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Tirana vs. Laçi 0 – 0". Soccerway. 8 April 2015. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Tirana vs. Skënderbeu Korçë 0 – 0". Soccerway. 9 May 2015. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Godet Bylis, zyrtarizon dy afrime cilësore" [Bylis strikes, formalizes two qualitative approaches] (in Albanian). Minuta90.al. 31 January 2016. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- Sotir Kora (6 February 2016). "Bylisi shkatërron Tërbunin, fiton 4-0" [Bylis destroys Tërbuni, win 4-0] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Frashëri "injorohet" në start të ndeshjes" [Frashëri gest "ingnored" before the start of the match] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 14 February 2016. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Vllaznia nuk fal Bylisin, Laçi mbijeton me barazim" [Vllaznia doesn't tolerate Bylis, Laçi survives with a draw] (in Albanian). Minuta90.al. 18 May 2016. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- Ergis Tafalla (2 September 2016). ""Pajtohet" me Maganin, Frashëri firmos me Flamurtarin" ["Reconciled" with Magani, Frashëri signs with Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Telesport.al. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- Andi Deçka (27 May 2017). "Flamurtari qëndron në Superiore" [Flamurtari stays in Superliga] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Sotir Kora (21 August 2017). "Stivi Frashëri firmos për 2 vjet me Kukësin" [Stivi Frashëri signs for 2 years with Kukësi] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- Finlanda 4-1 Shqiperia - Euro U-17 2007 - FSHF.org
- Izraeli 1-1 Shqiperia - Euro U-17 2007 - FSHF.org
- Shqiperia 0-2 Polonia - Euro U-17 2007 - FSHF.org
- "Anglia 3-0 Shqiperia - Euro U-19 2009". FSHF.org. 8 October 2008. Archived from the original on 25 October 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2008.
- "Serbia 5-0 Shqiperia - Euro U-19 2009". FSHF.org. 10 October 2008. Archived from the original on 25 October 2014. Retrieved 10 October 2008.
- "Shqiperia 1-2 Irlanda e Veriut - Euro U-19 2009". FSHF.org. 13 October 2008. Archived from the original on 25 October 2014. Retrieved 13 October 2008.
- Gjergji Mima (25 August 2010). "Kombëtarja U-21, Bushati shpall listën anti-Azerbajxhan" (in Albanian). Yll Press. Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- "Azerbaijan U21 vs. Albania U21 3 – 2". Soccerway. 4 September 2010. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Zbardhet lista për miqësoret, Gashi dhe Meha mbeten jashtë" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 8 November 2014. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Çfarë Shqipërie e bukur, "flirton" me fitoren brenda në Francë" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 15 November 2014. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "International friendly: Italy edge to narrow 1-0 victory over Albania in Genoa". Sky Sports. 18 November 2014. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- Stivi Frashëri at Soccerway