Stock Yards Village
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Address||1980 St Clair Avenue West|
|Owner||RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust|
|No. of stores and services||56|
|Total retail floor area||554,000 square feet (51,500 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
Stock Yards Village (commonly misspelled as Stockyards Village) is a shopping centre in The Junction neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Located at Weston Road and St. Clair Avenue West. The mall was opened in March 2014, and is anchored by several major stores, including SportChek, Winners and HomeSense. This mall formerly had a Target from March 2014 to April 2015, and the space was vacant from April 2015 to November 2017 when Nations Fresh Foods opened.
- Nations Fresh Foods - 153,403 sq ft - Opened on November 16, 2017
- SportChek - 26,706 sq ft - Opened summer 2014
- Winners - 32,220 sq ft - Opened summer 2014
- PetSmart - 15,130 sq ft - Opened summer 2014
- HomeSense - 26,586 sq ft - Opened summer 2014
- Linen Chest - 18,100 sq ft - Opened summer 2014
- Michaels - 23,515 sq ft - Opened summer 2014
- Bouclair Home - 7,732 sq ft - Opened summer 2014
- Pier 1 Imports - 10,515 sq ft - Opened summer 2014
- Anytime Fitness - 5,235 sq ft - Opened late 2016/early 2017
- "About Stock Yards Village". stockyardsvillage.com. Retrieved March 25, 2019.
- Suen, Renee (6 December 2017). "Inside Nations Experience, a 155,000-square-foot supermarket with an arcade, a playground and all-day dim sum". Toronto Life. Retrieved 26 March 2019.