|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
||This article describes a work or element of fiction in a primarily in-universe style. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Stockade is the name of two fictional characters in the various Transformers universes.
|Partner||Magna Stampede, Prowl, and Terradive|
|Alternate modes||Cybertronian tank|
Although he has not appeared in any fiction or receive his own bio, he was mentioned in an unreleased bio intended to be put up on the official Transformers website for his partner Magna Stampede which describes Stockade to be somewhat cautistic and brutish Autobot.
- Universe Basic Stockade (2004)
- The first Transformers toy with the name Stockade is a vermillion and mustard yellow redeco of the Beast Machines toy Tank Drone packaged with his teammate Magna Stampede and Mini-Cons Prowl and Terradive.
Stockade in IDW comics
|Alternate modes||Cadillac Escalade|
Stockade is the name of a character from the Transformers 2007 movie and toy line.
Stockade was an enforcer back on Cybertron; threatening neutral Cybertronians to stay neutral or punishing them. He was one of the Decepticons who was brought to Earth by Starscream & the other surviving Decepticons.
According to the biography printed in the collected Reign of Starscream books Stockade is a thug who relished his job as forman of a Decepticon work gang.
Stockade's alternate mode is based on an SUV used by Sector 7. It is also remarkably similar in shape to the SUV of the girl whose steering wheel came alive.
Stockade appeared as a Decepticon working for Starscream on Cybertron in the Reign of Starscream series.
Note: Stories from the alternate universe where Megatron won the battle for the Allspark are in italics.
Stockade appeared in issue #17 of the Titan Transformers Magazine, in a story called "Return to Cybertron: Part 1." In this story he led the "New Decepticons" on Cybertron.
- Transformers Deluxe Stockade (2007)
- The second Stockade is a black Decepticon Cadillac Escalade. Stockade has a Sector 7 insignia on his vehicle mode as well as his Decepticon insignia on his robot mode. As with other toys in the "Allspark Power" range, Stockade has blue parts to signify the Allspark's power.
- The Stockade toy measures 13 centimeters long in vehicle mode, while an actual Escalade measures 514 centimeters long. This gives it a scale of about 1/40 scale. With these measurements Stockade would stand about 17 feet tall.
- Some third party label makers have produced stickers to convert Stockade into a homage to the Generation 1 Autobot Trailbreaker.
Transformers: Universe (Armada)
|Partner||Ransack, Sky Shadow, Overcharge, and Windrazor|
Transformers: Robots in Disguise
|Voiced by (English)||Gregg Berger|
|Voiced by (Japanese)||Hisao Egawa|
|Partner||Major Mayhem Mini-Cons|
|Motto||"You may consider your nonexistent options."|
|Alternate modes||Army Jeep|
Stockade is the name of a character from the 2015 animated series, Transformers: Robots in Disguise. This version is a decorative Decepticon general with a badger-motif robot mode, where he leads an army of Cyclone Mini-Cons called Major Mayhems.
Stockade and his army debuted in the episode "Graduation Exercises", where he had stumbled across one of Windblade's supply caches after the priosoner ship Alchemor was crashed where he was incarcerated for staging a Military Coup back on Cybertron. Stockade issued an ultimatum to the divided Autobots: if they offered the cache, he would spare their lives. Following a battle with Optimus Prime, Stockade and his troops were later put back into stasis.