Stockholm City (newspaper)
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
History and profile
Stockholm City was published from October 2002 to June 2011. The paper was mainly distributed in the Stockholm Metro and was a competitor with the other free newspaper in Stockholm, the Swedish Metro.
The City quickly became very successful and within half a year it was the third largest daily newspaper in Stockholm. The paper had a circulation of 294,600 copies in weekdays in 2005. It was approximately 601,000 copies in 2006.
- Nyheter Stockholm (News Stockholm)
- Nyheter Sverige (News Sweden)
- Nyheter Världen (News World)
- Sport (Sports)
- Nöje och Livsstil (Entertainment)
- Kurs (Share Price)
- Trend/Jobb (Trend/Jobs)
- Resor (Travels)
- Cityshopping (Shopping guide)
- Mat och dryck (Food and drink)
- Leva och må bra (Life and Health)
- Pryl och Teknik (High Tech)
- TV-tablå (TV guide)
- "Swedish mass media" (PDF). Swedish Institute. 2006. Archived from the original on September 25, 2013. Retrieved 18 November 2014.