Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stocking or stockings in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stocking is an elastic garment covering the foot and lower part of the leg.
Stocking may also refer to:
- Stocking (forestry), a measure of tree density
- Stocking (surname), a surname
- Stocking, Austria, an Austrian municipality
- Stocking Creek, a stream in Minnesota
- Stocking Lake (disambiguation)
- Christmas stocking, a type of Christmas decoration
- Fish stocking, the practice of raising fish in a hatchery and releasing them into a river, lake, or ocean
- One of the three title characters of the anime series Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
- All pages beginning with "stocking"
- All pages with a title containing stocking
- Stock (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stocking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.