Stockland Green Hills
|Location||East Maitland, New South Wales, Australia|
|Opening date||March 1990|
|No. of stores and services||90+ |
|Total retail floor area||55,020 m2 (592,230 sq ft)70,000 m2 (753,474 sq ft) after redevelopment|
|No. of floors||1|
|Information from Stockland.|
It is located on Molly Morgan Drive, East Maitland near the New England Highway, on a 15.7-hectare (38.8-acre) parcel of land, and primarily serves the Maitland, Lower Hunter and the Upper Hunter regions to the west of Newcastle.
The centre is directly serviced by Hunter Valley Buses routes 181, 182, 183 and 189.
The redevelopment was announced on 4 November 2015, with the upgrade costing $377 million. The upgrade will incorporate:
- doubling the size of the centre and will include a new David Jones department
- An additional level to the centre bringing the total gross lettable area to around 70,000m2
- A new David Jones department store, plus JB HI-FI Home & Harris Scarfe
- A new Target Discount Department Store
- Approximately 100 new specialty stores
The new centre will incorporate a new fresh food precinct, a relocated food court and improved undercover parking facilities. A new entry plaza and outdoor restaurant precinct will connect the centre with level access to Mitchell Drive.
- Stockland Greenhills: Centre Information
- Stockland (30 June 2007). Stockland Property Portfolio. p. 43. Retrieved 2007-12-10.
- "Stockland Green Hills centre in $337m upgrade". Sydney Morning Herald. 4 November 2015. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- "Stockland announces $337m redevelopment of Green Hills Shopping Centre". The Urban Developer. 4 November 2015. Retrieved 27 September 2016.