Stockland Green Hills
|Location||East Maitland, New South Wales, Australia|
|Opening date||March 1990|
|No. of stores and services||90+ |
|Total retail floor area||55,020 m2 (592,230 sq ft)70,000 m2 (753,474 sq ft) after redevelopment|
|No. of floors||1|
|Information from Stockland. |
It is located on Molly Morgan Drive, East Maitland near the New England Highway, on a 15.7-hectare (38.8-acre) parcel of land, and primarily serves the Maitland, Lower Hunter and the Upper Hunter regions to the west of Newcastle.
The centre is directly serviced by Hunter Valley Buses routes 181, 182, 183 and 189. All routes except 189 connect to Maitland Railway Station and Victoria Street railway station, New South Wales, both several kilometres away.
- 181 - Rutherford, Victoria Street Station and Maitland
- 182 - Singleton and Rothbury
- 183 - Rutherford and Tenambit
- 189 - Thornton
- Best and Less
- Big W
- Dan Murphy's
- Hot Dollar
- Cino's at Green Hills
- Sparkle Hand Car Wash
The accepted redevelopment was announced on 4 November 2015, the upragrade will cost $377 million. The upgrade will include:
- doubling the size of the centre and will include a new David Jones department
- An additional level to the centre bringing the total gross lettable area to around 70,000m2
- A new David Jones department store, plus JB Hi-Fi Home & Harris Scarfe
- A new Target Discount Department Store
- Approximately 100 new specialty stores
The new centre will incorporate a new fresh food precinct, a relocated food court and improved undercover parking facilities. A new entry plaza and outdoor restaurant precinct will connect the centre with level access to Mitchell Drive.
- Stockland Greenhills: Centre Information
- Stockland (30 June 2007). Stockland Property Portfolio. p. 43. Retrieved 2007-12-10.