Stockland Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|• Total||53.51 sq mi (138.6 km2)|
|• Land||53.51 sq mi (138.6 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|• Density||4.5/sq mi (1.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60953, 60966, 60967|
|GNIS feature ID||0429800|
Stockland Township is one of twenty-six townships in Iroquois County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 243 and it contained 122 housing units. Stockland Township formed as Crab Apple Township in September 1864, but changed its name to Stockland Township on an unknown date.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 53.51 square miles (138.6 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Sugar Creek Chapel Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Wichman Airport
- Dawson Park
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Stockland Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Belmont Township||Sheldon Township||York Township, Benton County, Indiana|
|Milford Township||Parish Grove Township, Benton County, Indiana|
|Lovejoy Township||Prairie Green Township|