Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stoic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stoic may refer to:
- A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
- An adherent of Stoicism; one whose moral quality is associated with that school of philosophy
Other uses of Stoic include:
- STOIC, a programming language
- Stoic (film), a 2009 film by Uwe Boll
- Stoic (mixtape), a 2012 mixtape by rapper T-Pain
- HMS Stoic (P231), an S class submarine of the Royal Navy in World War II
- Stoic Studio, an American indie video game studio
- Stoick the Vast, a fictional Viking character (chieftain and Haddock's father) in How To Train Your Dragon books and films
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stoic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.