|Look up stoic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stoic may refer to:
- A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
- An adherent of Stoicism, or the moral quality associated with that school of philosophy
- STOIC, a programming language
- Stoic (film), a 2009 film by Uwe Boll
- Stoic (mixtape), a 2012 mixtape by rapper T-Pain
- HMS Stoic (P231), an S class submarine of the Royal Navy in World War II
- Stoic Studio, an American indie video game studio
- Stoick the Vast, a fictional Viking character (chieftain and Haddock's father) in How To Train Your Dragon books and films
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stoic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.