Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stolen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stolen may refer to:
- Stolen (2009 documentary film), a 2009 controversial documentary
- Stolen (2009 drama film), a 2009 mystery-thriller film
- Stolen (2010 film), a film based on the real life kidnapping of baby Kahu Durie in New Zealand.
- Stolen (2012 film), a film by Simon West, starring Nicolas Cage
- Stolen (Christopher novel), a 2009 novel by Lucy Christopher
- Stolen (Armstrong novel), a 2003 novel by Kelley Armstrong
- "Stolen" (Dashboard Confessional song), 2006
- "Stolen" (Jay Sean song), 2004
- Stolen (play), a 1998 Australian play by Jane Harrison
- Stolen (video game), a 2005 stealth-based video game
- Stolen!, a 2016 mobile app
- Stollen, a German Christmas cake
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stolen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.