Stone of Destiny
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stone of Destiny may refer to:
- Stone of Scone, the coronation stone of Scottish monarchs
- Lia Fáil (Stone of Destiny), a monolithic stone in Ireland
- Pedra Fadada (Stone of Destiny), stone that Goídel Glas chose as his seat in Hispania
- Stone of Destiny (film), a 2008 film directed by Charles Martin Smith
- Stone of Destiny (book), 1940 book by Ion Idriess
- Stone of Destiny, a 2002 Irish reel by Maurice Lennon of Stockton's Wing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stone of Destiny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.