Stone Soup (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stone soup (disambiguation))
|Look up stone soup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stone Soup is a fable about cooperation amid scarcity.
Stone Soup may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Stone Soup (comic strip), an internationally syndicated American comic strip
- Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is a "rogue"-like computer game, which expanded on an abandoned project using contributions from many different coders
- Stone Soup (1947), Marcia Brown's children's book, features soldiers tricking miserly villages into cooking them a feast; it was read aloud by the Captain (played by Bob Keeshan) on an early episode of Captain Kangaroo in the 1950s, as well as at least once in the 1960s or early 1970s
- Stone Soup (1968), written by Ann McGovern and illustrated by Nola Langner, tells the story of a little old lady and a hungry young man at the door asking for food, and he tricks her into making stone soup
- Stone Soup (2003), Jon J. Muth's children's book based on the story, is set in China
- Stone Soup (magazine), a children's literary magazine published by the California-based Children’s Art Foundation since 1973
Brands, enterprises, and organizations
- Stone Soup (beer), a beer made by the New Glarus Brewing Company
- Stone Soup Coffeehouse, a folk music venue currently housed in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, US
- Stone Soup Cooperative, a housing cooperative
- Stone Soup Theater, a theater based on the Stone Soup principle, that presents one-act plays
- Stone Soupercomputer is a computer composed of many small units
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stone Soup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.