Albright Stonebridge Group
|Industry||International Strategic Consulting|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
|Madeleine Albright (Chair)
Carlos Gutierrez (Chair)
Albright Stonebridge Group (ASG) is a global business strategy firm.
The firm advises multinationals, financial institutions, industry associations, and non-profit organizations on a variety of matters including international government relations, market entry and risk assessment, regulatory affairs, stakeholder engagement, partner development, and shared value programs.
Albright Stonebridge Group was created through the merger of international consulting firms The Albright Group and Stonebridge International. ASG is affiliated with Albright Capital Management, an emerging markets investment firm founded in 2005.
- Madeleine K. Albright – Founder and Chair
- Carlos M. Gutierrez – Chair
- Amy Celico – Principal
- Melissa Estok – Principal
- Rajeev Garside – Principal
- Donald H. Gips – Principal
- H.P. Goldfield – Vice Chair
- Anthony Harrington - Chair of the Managing Board
- Prem Kumar - Principal
- Jin Ligang – Principal
- James O'Brien – Vice Chair
- Dan K. Rosenthal – Managing Principal
- Joel Velasco - Principal
- Michael Warren – Managing Director 
Albright Stonebridge Group maintains strategic partnerships with several law firms and advisory firms including: Hogan Lovells; Bespoke Approach in Australia; Gama Glória in Portugal; Global Dealings Group in Turkey; Gumbi Dechambenoit and Associates in South Africa; Joschka Fischer and Company in Germany; 9.9 Media in India; and Palacio and Asociados in Spain.
- "Suite Talk July 7, 2009 - Ariel Alexovich and Jacqueline Klingebiel". Politico. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "Albright, Baker, Powell to Discuss Values and Diplomacy - March 15, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/". District of Columbia: Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2011-04-11.