This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Stoneleigh Park is a business park previously known as the National Agricultural Centre in Warwickshire, in the West Midlands (region) of England, located south west of the village of Stoneleigh. It is home to the NAEC Stoneleigh conference and exhibition centre.
It was announced on 12 April 2010 that Stoneleigh Events would play host to The Great Exhibition 2012, a festival showcasing the best of British taking place in the Olympic summer of 2012 and also as a loving tribute to the original Great Exhibition at Hyde Park in 1851.
NAEC Stoneleigh hosts a range of events including Race Retro, International Jaguar Spares day and the MG & Triumph spares day.
NAEC Stoneleigh has: -
- Over 21,000m2 of indoor exhibition space
- 800 acres of event and activity space
- Conference facilities for up to 12,000 people
- On site hotel
- An off-road vehicle track
British Charolais Cattle Society
- Stoneleigh Park - Great Exhibition 2012 Press Release[dead link]
- NAEC Stoneleigh
- "Charolais Contact Us:". British Charolais Cattle Society. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stoneleigh Park.|
|This Warwickshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|