Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stoneville Post Office
|Elevation||125 ft (38 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||678311|
A post office was established in 1876, and remains open. Stoneville was incorporated in 1882, though it is no longer incorporated.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Stoneville, Mississippi
- Howe, Tony. "Stoneville, Mississippi". Mississippi Rails. Retrieved 1 March 2014.
- "Jamie Whitten Delta States Research Center Stoneville, Mississippi". U.S. Department of Agriculture. Retrieved 1 March 2014.
- "SIA RU007403, Vogt, G. B (George Britton) 1920-, George B. Vogt Papers, circa 1933-1991". Smithsonian Institution. July 11, 2011.
- Eagle, Bob L.; LeBlanc, Eric S. (2013). Blues: A Regional Experience. ABC-CLIO. p. 197.
|This Mississippi location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|