(Redirected from Stooges)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stooge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stooge or stooges may refer to:
- Straight man (stock character), a comedian who feeds lines to another
- Shill, a confederate or performer who acts as if s/he is a spectator
- The Three Stooges, a comedy group from the 1930s to the 1970s
- The Three Stooges (2012 film), a film based on the comedy team
- The Stooges, a late 1960s and early 1970s rock band
- The Stooges (album), their debut album
- Stooges Brass Band, a New Orleans brass band
- Stooge sort, a recursive sorting algorithm in computer software
- Bowel movement or excessive alcohol intake
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stooge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.