(Redirected from Stooges)
|Look up stooge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stooge or stooges may refer to:
- Straight man (stock character), a comedian who feeds lines to another
- Shill, a confederate or performer who acts as if s/he is a spectator
- The Three Stooges, a comedy group from the 1930s to the 1970s
- The Three Stooges (2012 film), a film based on the comedy team
- The Stooges, a late 1960s and early 1970s rock band
- The Stooges (album), their debut album
- Stooges Brass Band, a New Orleans brass band
- Stooge sort, a recursive sorting algorithm in computer software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stooge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.