|Look up stoop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stoop may refer to:
- Stoop (surname)
- Stoop (architecture), a small staircase leading to the entrance of a building
- Partial squatting, but with unhealthy bending at the waist and little or no bending of the knees.
- the high-speed attack dive of a bird of prey (most usually a hawk, eagle, falcon or owl)
- Twickenham Stoop, also known simply as "The Stoop", a rugby stadium in London named after Adrian Stoop
- The Stoop (album), a music album by Little Jackie
- Stevenage Outer Orbital Path (STOOP)
- Stoops (disambiguation)
- Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind, a hip-hop DJ and member of Jedi Mind Tricks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stoop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.