Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stoop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stoop may refer to:
- Stoop (surname)
- Stoop (architecture), a small staircase leading to the entrance of a building
- Partial squatting, but with unhealthy bending at the waist and little or no bending of the knees.
- the high-speed attack dive of a bird of prey (most usually a hawk, eagle, falcon or owl)
- Twickenham Stoop, also known simply as "The Stoop", a rugby stadium in London named after Adrian Stoop
- The Stoop (album), a music album by Little Jackie
- Stevenage Outer Orbital Path (STOOP)
- Stoops (disambiguation)
- Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind, a hip-hop DJ and member of Jedi Mind Tricks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stoop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.