Stop It (B.A.P single album)
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Single album by|
|Released||October 23, 2012|
|Genre||Hip hop, R&B, pop|
|Singles from Stop It|
"Stop It" (하지마; Hajima) is the third single album by South Korean idol group B.A.P. It was released on October 23, 2012 under the label of TS Entertainment. The title track was produced by Duble Sidekick, who also produced Sistar's "Loving U" and MBLAQ's "It's War."
Background and release
In early October, 2012, TS Entertainment stated that B.A.P were preparing for their new album. On October 15, teaser photos of Bang Yong-guk and Daehyun were released. These were followed by release of teaser photos of Jongup and Zelo on October 17 and Himchan's and Youngjae's on October 18. On October 23, B.A.P released their third single album, titled "Stop It", together with a music video on TS Entertainment's YouTube channel. The third single album contains three tracks: "Yessir", "Stop It" and " Happy Birthday".
B.A.P began promotions by first performing "Stop It" on Music Bank on October 26, 2012, followed by performances on Music Core on October 27, M! Countdown on November 1, and Inkigayo on November 4.
The music video was released on October 23, 2012, the same day as the digital single.
With the release of the single, B.A.P rose as the top search term on sites like Naver, Daum, and other more. The single album peaked at spot 3 on Gaon Album Chart whereas the single itself peaked at spot 28 on Gaon Single Chart. 
|1.||"Yessir"||Marco, Jeon Daun, Bang Yongguk||Marco, Jeon Daun||1:13|
|2.||"하지마 (Stop It)"||Duble Sidekick, Bang Yongguk||Duble Sidekick, Kim Heewon||3:23|
|3.||"Happy Birthday"||Park Suseok, Bang Yongguk||Park Suseok||3:34|
Credits and personnel
- Bang Yong Guk - vocals, rap
- Choi Jun Hong (Zelo) - vocals, rap
- Jung Dae Hyun - vocals
- Yoo Young Jae - vocals
- Kim Him Chan - vocals
- Moon Jong Up - vocals
- Duble Sidekick - producer, songwriting, music
|South Korea (Gaon Singles Chart) ||28|
|Billboard K-pop Hot 100||30|
|Gaon physical sales||26,514+|
|Worldwide||October 23, 2012||Digital download||TS Entertainment|
- "B.A.P makes their comeback with "Stop It" on 'Music Bank'!". allkpop.com. October 26, 2012. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- "B.A.P makes their comeback with "Stop It" on 'Music Core'!". allkpop.com. October 27, 2012. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- "B.A.P make their comeback with "Stop It" on 'M! Countdown'!". allkpop.com. November 1, 2012. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- "B.A.P makes their comeback with "Stop It" on 'Inkigayo'!". allkpop.com. November 4, 2012. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- "B.A.P's 'Stop It' becomes one of the most searched for terms with release". allkpop.com. October 23, 2012. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- "Gaon Search - B.A.P Warrior" (in Korean). Gaon Chart (Korea Music Industry Association). Retrieved March 31, 2012.
- "Gaon Album Chart". Gaon Chart. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "K-Pop Hot 100 (Week of February 11, 2012)". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. February 2, 2012. Retrieved May 2, 2012.