From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stopper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stopper may refer to:
- Bung, a plug used to stop the opening of a container
- Plug (sanitation), used to stop a drainage outlet
- Defender (association football), in soccer (association football)
- Milkor 37/38mm and 40mm Stopper, a gun
- Alternative name for a whitewater hole, in whitewater kayaking
- Stopper, in the game of bridge
- Stopper, in baseball, a key starting or relief pitcher
- Slang for stopwatch, a handheld timepiece designed to measure the amount of time
- Stopper knot, a type of a knot at the end of the rope
- Stopper, a common name for some plant species in the genus Eugenia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stopper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.