Storm (2005 film)
Storm movie poster featuring Eric Ericson
|Directed by||Måns Mårlind|
|Produced by||Karl Fredrik Ulfung|
|Written by||Måns Mårlind|
|Music by||Calle Herlöfsson|
|Edited by||Björn Stein|
|Box office||$1.83 million|
Storm is a 2005 Swedish fantasy-thriller film directed by Måns Mårlind and Björn Stein. The film stars Eric Ericson, Eva Röse and Jonas Karlsson. The official opening of Storm was on 20 January 2006, but the actual opening was at a preview of the film on 18 November 2005 during the Stockholm Film Festival, where it also was awarded. Before 2006, Storm had already been sold to 18 other countries.
Slacker Donny's (Eric Ericson) life is turned upside-down when Lova (Eva Rose) enters his life possessing a mysterious box which may hold answers to eternal and dangerous questions. But evil forces want to possess the box, and Donny and Eva must travel through time to ensure the future of mankind.
Steve Pattee from "horrortalk.com" blamed the film for having a "less than satisfactory" ending, but he gave three out of five stars. A blogger named Cyrus also spoke of a "less than satisfying ending" because there was possibly "a bit too much" left for the viewer to ponder. Bill Gribon from "dvdtalk.com" appreciated "Storm" as "fascinating food for thought".
- "Storm (2006)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "Storm". Cineuropa.org. Retrieved 2013-07-21.
- "Storm". trustnordisk.com. Retrieved 2013-07-21.
- "Storm". Karlovy Vary International Film Festival. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- Pattee, Steve (2009-02-10). "Storm". horrortalk.com. Retrieved 2013-07-21.
- Cyrus (2008-01-28). "Storm". my.spill.hollywood.com. Retrieved 2013-07-21.
- Gribon, Bill (2008-06-06). "Storm". dvdtalk.com. Retrieved 2013-07-21.
- Storm on IMDb
- Storm at the Swedish Film Institute Database
- Storm at AllMovie
- Storm at Rotten Tomatoes