(Redirected from Storm Model Management)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||1987 (United Kingdom)|
|Products||Fashion model management, intellectual property services|
Fashion models and celebrities represented by Storm
- Alexa Chung
- Anita Pallenberg
- Behati Prinsloo
- Carla Bruni
- Chloe Lloyd
- Emma Watson
- Fei Fei Sun
- Holly Willoughby
- Joey Paras
- Isabella Soames (Nicholas Soames' daughter, Sir Winston Churchill's great-granddaughter)
- Liu Wen
- Lady Amelia Windsor
- Lady Kitty Spencer
- Maureen Wroblewitz
- Coward, Ros (5 March 2004). "Top-off fees". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group.
- "Model Agencies Fined £1,5 million for price collusion". Gov.uk. 19 December 2016.
- A Orlova, Tamara (19 December 2016). "UK Model Agencies Fined For Breaking Competition Law". Ikon London Magazine. Ikon London Magazine.
- Victoria Lambert "It was either the actress or the cat", The Daily Telegraph, 22 July 2002
- The Guardian: The 20 most powerful celebrity makers 6. Sarah Doukas
- "Behati Prinsloo's model profile". New York Magazine. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Chloe Lloyd". www.stormmodels.com. Archived from the original on July 26, 2014. Retrieved January 9, 2015.
- "Kitty Spencer". Storm. Retrieved 28 May 2018.
- "Pokwang". Pep. Retrieved 13 September 2018.